[Mimedefang] "Command unrecognized" when doing tempfail

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Thu Jun 28 19:29:05 EDT 2007

It seems that my ISP does not have a Cisco router, but my ISP is
connect via another ISP and that other ISP has a problematic Cisco.

My last question regarding this issue is if the email will be sent again?
Because I'm tempfailling but the Cisco could not interpreted the 4xx code.

Will the original server try to send the email again?

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | http://tinymailto.com/oliver