[Mimedefang] md check agains lmtp (Cyrus LMTP)

Kees Theunissen theuniss at rijnh.nl
Thu Jun 14 14:37:28 EDT 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, David F. Skoll wrote:

>Kees Theunissen wrote:
>
>>     if ( "missing$mailbox" eq "missing" ) {
>>     }
>>

>Perl is not shell; it's safe to do:
>
>if (! $mailbox ) {
>}
>
>Unless you happen to have a mailbox named "0".  Then you need:
>
>if (!defined($mailbox) || $mailbox eq '') {
>}

Yes I know, although I admit I'm still a perl newby.
But "sendmail-admin at spiresfamily.com" wrote in his program:

    if ( "missing$mailbox" eq "mailbox" ) {
    }

And I don't see the expression ( "missing$mailbox" eq "mailbox" )
evaluating to "true" for whatever value of $mailbox. I just supplied
two working alternatives - both close to the original code and style.

Regards,

Kees.

--
Kees Theunissen
F.O.M.-Institute for Plasma Physics Rijnhuizen, Nieuwegein, Netherlands