[Mimedefang] Changing SA DNS tests feature on and off

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Tue Jul 3 01:33:38 EDT 2007

Hi Kees,
Will read about trusted_networks to see if it fits my needs.
I'm trying to run SA on all outgoing emails in the case some workstation
get infected by a botnet.

I noted that in mimedefang.pl there is a call to Mail::SpamAssassin->new()
and the option local_tests_only is setup. As I see, there is no way to
change
that option after the compile() is called.

If there is a way/function to change that option on runtime, that would
be nice.

Another option could be to have 2 SA objects, one with local_tests_only
enabled
and one with it disabled. There should be a memory usage penalty I think

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | http://tinymailto.com/oliver