[Mimedefang] GPLv3

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Mon Jul 2 17:28:16 EDT 2007

Just one note, I think that when you release a software under GPL, it is
no longer yours,
in the case that you can't release the same code under GPL and a private
license.

I haven't read all this thread posts, just wanted to comment in this
issue because I
have one GPL project and back in the days before releasing it, this was the
conclusion I reach.
That is, If I release my code under GPL, I can not release the same code
under
a non GPL licence.

Am I interpreting GPL correctly? Because I'm not sure :)

Thanks
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | http://tinymailto.com/oliver