[Mimedefang] Re: Spam filtered twice (Pierre Forget)

Pierre Forget pierre at pierreforget.com
Wed Jan 31 18:15:39 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the advice, I will put it into practice. In fact, I am
pretty saavy in Perl (it's my preferred language), but as I don't want
to reinvent the wheel everytime (did it so many times already...), I
presumed there were already some functions to do the job (I use MAN
all the time, but sometimes it's not always clear...). I usually
presume that I am not the first one with a specific problem.

Looking in the source code is usually my last option, because you have
to follow the thread of thinking of another programmer. Once you know
the way the other programmer think, then it's OK.

Already did that with Qpopper, sendmail.cf, etc.

You will ask: why sendmail.cf and not sendmail.mc? A few dirty patches
that are quite useful...

You can make sure that I will use your information and once done, I
will post a detailed description of how I did it ro share the info.

Thnaks,

Pierre Forget