[Mimedefang] sa-mimedefang.cf ?

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Jan 31 12:57:52 EST 2007

    Hi all,

    On my old mail scanner, the file sa-mimedefang.cf lived in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/ .  However, after having just installed a new
machine, with all new versions of everything, I noticed this file now
residing in /etc/mail/  (spamassassin is installed and the
/spamassassin/ sub-folder does also exist).

    Has it moved?  Granted, I have not kept up with the old machine in
terms of updating the software every time a new version was released, so
there's a good chance I missed the change, if there was one.

    So, where should that file live and/or what specifically looks for
it in case I need to verify a config file somewhere.

    Thanks.