[Mimedefang] Re: Spam filtered twice (Pierre Forget)

Pierre Forget pierre at pierreforget.com
Mon Jan 29 22:56:12 EST 2007

Hi,

I will check your solution for X-Spam-Score, I get your point, but
that brings me to the second question. Here are more details for the
second question.

I have a Linux box which is used as a web server and mail server. It
is directly on the web and it serves rougly 60 different domains for
web and mail.

I am using clamav 0.88.4, Spamassassin 3.1.4, Mimedefang 2.57 and
sendmail 8.13.7. All on a slackware 2.4.32

The mimedefang-filter is quite standard as far as setup, nothing
really special.

Local mail is delivered through the standard procmail setup, and the
Spam is delivered to the spam box by one of the recipes. That works
fine. But for outgoing mail, procmail is not used, so I need a way to
filter the outgoing mail and put it in a specific folder if it's
declared as spam.

I noticed that there is a procedure to dump the mail if it contains a
virus. That seems to work for both incoming and outgoing mail. I need
something similar, but only for outgoing mail.

Hope that's enough details.

Thanks for the help,

Pierre Forget