[Mimedefang] On pinheaded ISP's that insist on a copy of Spam

Richard Laager rlaager at wiktel.com
Mon Jan 29 14:39:41 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-29 at 11:56 -0700, Philip Prindeville wrote:
> Has anyone got the changes to do this?

I haven't used the MIMEDefang quarantine features, but maybe they'll
help. If nothing else, you could just copy INPUTMSG somewhere...

If I was going to report things to ISPs, I'd take things a step further
and have the MIMEDefang code determine where to send the complaint and
build a complaint e-mail. I'd then drop these into a mailbox where I'd
review them and drop them into my outbox (where my MUA would send them).

Richard