[Mimedefang] Spam filtered twice

Pierre Forget pierre at pierreforget.com
Sun Jan 28 21:18:09 EST 2007

Hi,

When my mail server receives an email which has already been filtered
by Mimedefang on another server (and considered Spam), it deletes the
X-Spam-Score line which have been installed by the other server. So,
the email goes through even though it's Spam.

Any way to avoid this?

Which brings another question: how do I make sure that an outgoing
email from my server doesn't go out if Mimedefang considered it as Spam?

Thanks,

Pierre Forget