[Mimedefang] Patch for new function: send_quarantine_notifications_quick

Oliver Schulze L. oliver at samera.com.py
Tue Jan 23 13:35:51 EST 2007

Hi,
recently I started to quarantine spam while I was
testing the SA BotNet plugin.
I needed to get a quick report on the quarantined email in order
to visually confirm that the email was a spam,
so I modified the function send_quarantine_notifications
and created the function send_quarantine_notifications_quick($$)

The most importan info I need was:
Quarentine dir  : in order to get the original email
Relay host      : in order to see if it was a DUL client
Sender          : in order to detect auto-generated emails

The quarentine email report looks like this:
Quarentine host : mail.example.com
Quarentine dir  : /var/spool/MD-Quarantine/qdir-2007-01-23-15.15.57-001
Quarentine parts: 0
Relay host      : 83-131-72-252.adsl.net.t-com.hr (83.131.72.252)
MessageID       : l0NIFkkx022594
Sender          : '<andrew9wzk at earthlink.net>'
Recipient       : user at example.com
Recipient       : user2 at example.com
Messages        :

    This is an email with hits over 15:
    hits: 46.796
    SA Tests:
BAYES_99,BOTNET,BOTNET_CLIENT,BOTNET_CLIENTWORDS,BOTNET_IPINHOSTNAME,DNS_FROM_RFC_ABUSE,FORGED_RCVD_HELO,INVALID_DATE,MORE_SEX,RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL,URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_OB_SURBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL,URIBL_WS_SURBL,WHY_WAIT

After the "Messages" word, all users comments added with:
action_quarantine_entire_message()
are printed

I attach the patch and maybe it can help someone else too.

HTH
Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.   | Get my e-mail after a captcha in:
Asuncion - Paraguay | http://tinymailto.com/oliver