[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.59-BETA-2 is Available

Cormack, Ken Ken.Cormack at Roadway.com
Fri Jan 19 09:07:35 EST 2007

> OK.  I wrote the tool to diagnose some thorny performance issues at
> a large customer installation.  Unfortunately, messing with
> watch-multiple-mimdefangs isn't directly revenue-generating. :-(

> So when I have time, I will add requested features.  But it may take a
while...

I understand.  ;)

::snip::

> > I especially like the "busy slaves" windows, showing where each thread
is at
> > in its processing of an email, and the ability to "strace" a process by
> > simply clicking on it.

> Yeah, I like that too. :-)

The monitoring (only) portions of the busy slaves window (without the strace
stuff) would even be cool as a character-mode real-time
monitoring/observation tool to run right on the server.  ::ducking::  LOL
Seriously though, it would be a neat tool for helping admins acurately
determine how many threads they really need, how quickly a thread can move
through a message, and just generally get a "feel" for how their system
works.

Neat tool, David.  Thanks!  :)