[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.59-BETA-2 is Available

Bill Maidment bill at maidment.vu
Thu Jan 18 20:21:33 EST 2007

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:02:38 -0500, David F. Skoll wrote
> Bill Maidment wrote:
>
> > Can we also have a port number option for each server? Something
> > like servername:22
>
> Nope, we can't have that.  The reason is you can do that in your
> ..ssh/config file:
>
> Host machine-not-on-port-22-he-he-he
> HostName real-machine-name
> Port 23
>
> Check out "man ssh_config" for other goodies.

Thanks David. That works a treat. You learn something new every day.

A couple of observations after using it for a few minutes:
1. The busy slaves graph sometimes flat-lines, even though the other two graphs show
activity. It seems to happen in the relatively quiet traffic periods.
2. Entering the ssh passwords for multiple servers is a bit confusing. I work around it
by starting only one server initially and then adding the others one by one.

Cheers
Bill
--
Bill Maidment