[Mimedefang] Re: OT: New Attack/Poor SPAMming programming?

Ben Kamen bkamen at benjammin.net
Fri Jan 12 14:13:04 EST 2007

Yizhar Hurwitz wrote:

> Here is a great article about sendmail time-outs (and other antispam
> tricks such as greet pause):
>
> http://www.acme.com/mail_filtering/sendmail_config_frameset.html

Thanks for the link,

My original email asked if anyone else was seeing this... not so much
as "what can I do about it". I've been using sendmail for about 11yrs now.

However, I do like the fact that the link you provided shows a
practical example (I'm sure there's many).. which is always fun
to read.

Anyway - thanks,

 -Ben

--