[Mimedefang] mimedefang and spamassassin config

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Mon Jan 8 13:06:47 EST 2007

I run mimedefang and spamassassin, but I get the feeling the
configuration is different than I expect.
I used to run only spamassassin. Users had user.pref files in their home
directory and spamassassin has it own startup files (init.pre, local.cf,
v310.pre and v312.pre)

As I understand, spamassassin does *not* read user.pref files when run
from MD. So I put the options into sa-mimedefang.cf

Still spamassassin delivers english mails (it did not, when I had the
ok_language set to nl formarly. I get the impression that SA does not
read its startup files (init.pre e.d.) when read from MimeDefang.
Do I put these facts from within these files into sa-mimedefang.cf too?

Help very much appreciated.

--
http://nagual.nl/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 6.1 ++ Solaris 10 6/06 ++