[Mimedefang] help a journalist: What do you wish the CIO understood about fighting spam? (fwd)

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Feb 1 17:48:30 EST 2007

On Thursday, February 01, 2007 4:04 PM -0600 Dave Helton
<dave.helton at hughesnt.com> wrote:

> This one's easy.... html mail is evil.

You need to cc her, and you need to make a case.

I've found that there's a place for memos with embedded images and some
basic markup, such as telling my shipper how he scarred my new system (with
photos) or providing a bulleted list of things I want an employee to do. I
don't need floats and divs, but something comparable to what's common in
web bulletin boards would be reasonable.