[Mimedefang] Sendmail Macros

cmmml at mallia.net cmmml at mallia.net
Tue Feb 27 05:19:19 EST 2007

Hello,

I’ve just inherited a Mimedefang/Spamassassin/Clamav setup and it is
working fine. I’ve been asked to disable spam checks for outgoing messages
and I thought to use the SMTP_auth to do so (as per the man page), but yet
even after calling read_commands_file I still cannot get the value of the
auth login used (or even defined as a variable). All I know is that some
time ago the sendmail configuration was changed to use the greet delay
(and other initial delays) to slow down the surge of spam happening at the
time. I am lost on this. Any assistance would be appreciated.