[Mimedefang] Questions about synthesize_received_header()

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Wed Feb 21 14:28:50 EST 2007

I was looking at this function, and was wondering if
the (MimeDefang) comment was necessary... or perhaps
making it read "via MimeDefang" instead (as per RFC-822).

Also, the "for" information only specifies the first recipient.

I'm wondering if that's optimal, or if it might seem misleading
at times (we should at least indicate if there were other
recipients, right?).

Unfortunately, the syntax of Received: lines doesn't give much
wiggle room...

-Philip