[Mimedefang] OT: Slaves

Ole Craig olc at cs.umass.edu
Fri Feb 16 13:30:15 EST 2007

On 02/16/07 at 17:55, 'twas brillig and Jan-Pieter Cornet scrobe:
[...]
> He'll get labelled a cook just like the ID=10Ts who released a linux
> version that doesn't use the word "daemon" or where it wasn't allowed to
> say "chmod 666", or use the mail client Evolution, out of religious
> (dis)beliefs, and other such nonsense.
[...]

As long as we're offtopic anyway... I can't let this pass. I use
Evolution daily, because otherwise I'd have to deal with lookOut! and
an environment that runs it in order to get to all the freakin'
meetings I need to attend...

	But, having struggled with Evolution's quirks and
multitudinous bugs for some time, I can say with some conviction that
I wish the project had chosen Intelligent Design instead!

		Ole
--
Ole Craig * UNIX, linux, SMTP-fu; news, web; SGI martyr * admin-at-large
"The government being of, for, and by the people, each ballot cast in