[Mimedefang] My "fighting spam" article is live! (fwd)

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Feb 15 21:33:02 EST 2007

------------ Forwarded Message ------------
Date: Thursday, February 15, 2007 5:28 PM -0700
From: Esther Schindler <esther at bitranch.com>
To: Esther Schindler <esther at bitranch.com>
Subject: My "fighting spam" article is live!

Thanks SO much for your help.

I had a huge number of responses, so not everyone was quoted. The original
article topped 3500 words, which was way too long, so a lot of brilliant
thoughts ended up on the cutting room floor.

I hope you like the results.

Esther Schindler
senior online editor, CIO.com

Getting Clueful: Five Things You Should Know About Fighting Spam

The battle for your users' e-mail inboxes probably will never end, but
it's not a failure of technology. Experienced e-mail and system
administrators share the key points they really, really wish you
understood.
http://www.cio.com/technology/infrastructure/security/spam/five_things_abou
t_fighting_spam.html?CID=28830