[Mimedefang] Another ClamAV 9.0 question

Maik Sinkovec sinkomai at pcgossip.com
Thu Feb 15 18:17:53 EST 2007

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I had the same issue on Fedora 4 and
re-install from source solved the issue.

Maik Sinkovec wrote:

You need to install GMP *G*NU *M*ultiple *P*recision Arithmetic Library
to allow for freshcalm to verify signitures.

http://www.swox.com/gmp/

Richard J. Kieran wrote:

I just upgraded from ClamAV .88.7 to .90. I'm getting the dreaded
"WARNING: ****** GNU MP 2 or newer NOT FOUND - digital signature support
will be disabled !" message when I ./configure. I installed the newest
GNU MP but it made no difference. I have
remade .88.7 and it does not complain. It would appear that .90 is
looking for GMP in a different location that .88.7. I have had that
happen in other installations and was able to figure out the correct
path from the install logs, etc., but no luck this time. The OS is
FreeBSD 5.4.