[Mimedefang] Another ClamAV 9.0 question

Richard J. Kieran Rkieran at rhnet.org
Thu Feb 15 15:07:35 EST 2007

I just upgraded from ClamAV .88.7 to .90. I'm getting the dreaded "WARNING: ****** GNU MP 2 or newer NOT FOUND - digital signature support will be disabled !" message when I ./configure. I installed the newest GNU MP but it made no difference. I have
remade .88.7 and it does not complain. It would appear that .90 is looking for GMP in a different location that .88.7. I have had that happen in other installations and was able to figure out the correct path from the install logs, etc., but no luck this
time. The OS is FreeBSD 5.4.