ClamAV 0.90 (was Re: [Mimedefang] Mailing List still Active)

Jan-Pieter Cornet johnpc at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 15 07:57:47 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 08:29:07PM -0500, David F. Skoll wrote:
> Jeff Grossman wrote:
> > So, it appears they removed the --mbox command line option?

> So much for maintaining backward-compatibility.

Ermm... 0.88.* was already being backward-compatible by silently
ignoring the --mbox option (and --disable-summary). I can't get
an exact date from the Changelog, but it looks like those options
have become deprecated/unused somewhere in 2004...

--
Jan-Pieter Cornet <johnpc at xs4all.nl>
!! Disclamer: The addressee of this email is not the intended recipient. !!