ClamAV 0.90 (was Re: [Mimedefang] Mailing List still Active)

Stefan Schoeman stefan at internext.co.za
Wed Feb 14 15:53:43 EST 2007

David F. Skoll wrote:
> I don't use Mail::ClamAV (just the normal MIMEDefang Clam integration)
> and Clam 0.90 seems to be running fine.  It seems to catch a lot
> more phishing spams than earlier versions.

Excellent, thanks David. I had a first clamd.sock error resulting in
"Cannot Run Virus scanner" messages on the first server I upgraded and
that just got me into a bit of a worry ;)
But it seems to have stabilised. Maybe my home machine is just too slow.
Guess that's why I was just looking at whether any other MIMEDefang
users had found the same.

Stefan