[Mimedefang] Upgrade

Don Killen donk at impzilla.com
Wed Feb 14 14:29:13 EST 2007

Yep....that worked......thanks

________________________________

From: mimedefang-bounces at lists.roaringpenguin.com on behalf of Kees Theunissen
Sent: Mon 2/12/2007 4:00 PM
To: mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com
Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] Upgrade

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007, Don Killen wrote:

>I recently upgraded to spamassassin 3.17 and am seeing these errors. My v310.pre has auto-whitelisting commented out
>
>Feb 12 13:50:24 smtp mimedefang-multiplexor[3653]: Slave 1 stderr: auto-whitelist: open of auto-whitelist file failed: locker: safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile //.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock.smtp.impzilla.com.3653 for //.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock: No such file or directory
>
>My permissions look to be correct, everything else is as was prior to 3.17
>
>Any suggestions?

Does this URL apply to you?
http://lists.roaringpenguin.com/pipermail/mimedefang/2006-August/030691.html

I'm still running MimeDefang 2.57 but it looks like David added
the suggested workaround to MimeDefang 2.58:

2006-11-07  David F. Skoll  <dfs at roaringpenguin.com>

        *  VERSION 2.58 RELEASED
[...]
        *  Sample init script sets HOME=/var/spool/MIMEDefang.

Regards,

Kees.

--
Kees Theunissen
F.O.M.-Institute for Plasma Physics Rijnhuizen, Nieuwegein, Netherlands