[Mimedefang] Upgrade

Don Killen donk at impzilla.com
Mon Feb 12 14:47:12 EST 2007

I recently upgraded to spamassassin 3.17 and am seeing these errors. My v310.pre has auto-whitelisting commented out

Feb 12 13:50:24 smtp mimedefang-multiplexor[3653]: Slave 1 stderr: auto-whitelist: open of auto-whitelist file failed: locker: safe_lock: cannot create tmp lockfile //.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock.smtp.impzilla.com.3653 for //.spamassassin/auto-whitelist.lock: No such file or directory

My permissions look to be correct, everything else is as was prior to 3.17

Any suggestions?