[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.60 + sendmail 8.14.0 abort with signal 11

Kelson kelson at speed.net
Mon Feb 12 13:06:32 EST 2007

David F. Skoll wrote:
> Upgrade to MIMEDefang 2.61.

Aha!  I think this explains the problems I was having last week trying
to upgrade to 2.60 on our Sendmail 8.13.8 installation.  MIMEDefang
would regularly crash and stop responding to milter within about 10 minutes.

I was still investigating when 2.61 was released.  I tested it on Friday
and it didn't exhibit the problem, and we get a wide variety of mail in
varying character sets (some of it even solicited), so I'm guessing this
is the cause.

--
Kelson Vibber