[Mimedefang] MIMEDefang 2.60 + sendmail 8.14.0 abort with signal 11

curioso curioso1100 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 04:35:23 EST 2007

* Rob:
Yes, you are right. I'll do it :-)

* Jason:
I spent several hours trying to find what happened to MD 2.60 (it only
fail me with messages with written accent vowels in subject... and it
wasn't easy to figure it...)... and I spent more time trying to came
back to MD 2.58 and sendmail 8.13.8). As you said, perhaps I must
spent this time trying to help manteiner to fix the new version :-(
(I promise next time I'll do it)