[Mimedefang] Callback for "DATA"?

Jeff Rife mimedefang at nabs.net
Mon Feb 5 22:40:59 EST 2007

As far as I can tell, there is no callback for the "DATA" command.

"filter_relay" gets called upon TCP connection.
"filter_helo" gets called after the HELO/EHLO from the client.
"filter_sender" gets called after "MAIL From:".
"filter_recipient" gets called after each "RCPT To:".
"filter_begin" gets called right after the "." that terminates the
data,
and "filter", "filter_multipart", and "filter_end" get called in
succession after that.

In order for greylisting to work with sender callback systems, I need
to tempfail *not* in "filter_recipient", but afterwards.  I'd like to
avoid the overhead of having the data sent, but I don't see any way to
do this with the current MIMEDefang structure.

>From looking at the libmilter documentation, this seems to be not
implemented at all by the milter interface, so I'm SOL.  Correct?

--
Jeff Rife |