[Mimedefang] how to simulate spamassassin -D in mimedefang

alex alex at zoosmart.us
Sun Feb 4 14:08:04 EST 2007

I got it, I modified mimedefang.pl as follows

my $sa_args = {
                local_tests_only   => $SALocalTestsOnly,
                dont_copy_prefs    => 1,
  modified -->  debug => 1,
                userprefs_filename => $config,
        };

and put this line right before the return from spam_assassin_init to
have a separate spamassassin debug log:

Mail::SpamAssassin::Logger::add(method => 'file', filename =>
'/home/defang/mime_spamassassin.log');