[Mimedefang] Re: MD-Quarantine and received by headers

Damrose, Mark mdamrose at elgin.edu
Sat Feb 3 12:58:41 EST 2007

Here's what I do.

    action_quarantine_entire_message("Spam Score: $hits - rules matched:
$names\nRelay: $RelayAddr");
    $qdir = get_quarantine_dir();
    md_syslog('info', "$MsgID: Quarantined in $qdir");
    open ( EXTRA, ">$qdir/EXTRA_HEADERS");
    print EXTRA synthesize_received_header();
    if ( $MessageID eq "NOQUEUE" ) {
        print EXTRA gen_msgid_header();
    }
    close EXTRA;