[Mimedefang] Bounce Address Tag Validation (BATV)

Cormack, Ken Ken.Cormack at Roadway.com
Fri Feb 2 10:36:32 EST 2007

> Just to clarify, are you saying that SM 8.14.0 and the latest MD are
> compatible but it isn't taking advantage of any 8.14.0 features yet?

That was my impression during the discussions that occurred back when the
sendmail Beta was released.  I set up the 8.14.0 release on a box yesterday,
and havent seen any problems during my testing.

Now if I could just figure out why sendmail is logging "can't attach to
shared memory, key=-1: Invalid argument" in reference to the new features of
define(`confSHARED_MEMORY_KEY', `-1') and
define(`confSHARED_MEMORY_KEY_FILE', `/var/run/sm_shmem.key')

Ken