[Mimedefang] Firing off an event-based email

Kevin A. McGrail kmcgrail at pccc.com
Fri Dec 21 12:06:49 EST 2007

I want to notify random people of certain events when certain things happen.

Specifically, I want to send a note with the subject and the from
information when a user who copies all emails to his cell phone gets one
that is too large to read.  However, I don't want to interfere with the
existing email that triggered the event.  I just want to fire off a simple
new mail message.

I know about the administrative notifications but is there an easy framework
to just create an email inside of mimedefang-filter?

Regards,
KAM