[Mimedefang] Altering mail attachment using Mime defang

vinita batra batra.vinita at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 04:17:23 EST 2007

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your prompt response.

I think the link given by you will help me a lot.
There is one more query.

In my last mail i had written that
"There is some policy and according to that if mail attachment contains
ms word file , then i need to replace that ms word attchment with new
ms word file.
new ms word file= original word file contents+ some other contents
according to the policy."

To get this new ms word file, i have one windows webservice.
The function of this WIndows webservice is to give the new MS word
file in response.
To call the webservice i m planning to create perl script web client.

>From your last reply i understood that offending mail attachement can
be dropped from the mail with action_drop().

Now after action_drop(),  i need to invoke perl sript web client which
would call
windows webservice and this webservice will return the new/modified ms
word file to perl web client.

Now i have following question
1. Where and how to invoke perl web client after action_drop().

Please help me on this.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Vinita Batra.

On 12/21/07, Steffen Kaiser