[Mimedefang] Altering mail attachment at sendmail server using Mimedefang

vinita batra batra.vinita at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 02:23:10 EST 2007

Hi,

I am using the sendmail server.

Suppose  some userA sends the mail to  userB which contains some
attachment.

I want to download this attachment and then want to send it to Windows
Webserver for some modifications.

After doing the modification I want to send the modified attachment to
Sendmail server so that the modified attachment is received to mail
recipient.

Please tell me how to download the attchement at sendmail and how to
send it to windows webserver.

I want to use java milter for this.
Please tell me if Java milter is reliable or not?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Vinita Batra.