[Mimedefang] dnswl and relay_is_blacklisted() in Mimedefang sub_filter_relay

Marko Leer mleer at sp.nl
Thu Dec 13 10:19:36 EST 2007

Hi All,

Trying to refrase my problem:

I was wondering if there is some extremely complex explanation for the
fact that when I make a whitelist request in my sub_filter_relay like

relay_is_blacklisted("providersmtpip"," list.dnswl.org")

I get a returnvalue of "^?" [is whitelisted] or a value of "TôM-^Sõ"
[not found in list] whereas the shellcommand
"host piptmsredivorp.list.dnswl.org" returns a nice 127.0.5.0 if found?

Any help much appreciated.

=:o]

Marko