[Mimedefang] Using spamassassin with MySQL

Dave Helton dave.helton at hughesnt.net
Sun Aug 26 22:59:59 EDT 2007

This sounds vaguely familiar...

I had a regex that triggered on USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO, instead of
USER_IN_WHITELIST.  See below:

if(($names =~ /USER_IN_WHITELIST/) \
&& !($names=~ /USER_IN_WHITELIST_TO/)) { do something... }

The other possibility is SA not picking up on a new address.
This cured my problems with that;

$SASpamTester->signal_user_changed(
	{username=>$username_derived_from _email}
	);

There is a small price in terms of processing time to gleen
the local username from the email and passing that to SA.

I'll send you my kludge if you like.

HTHs

--Dave