[Mimedefang] Compiling MD under Solaris 10

Harley Race flyingboxcutter at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 14:53:14 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have been playing around with Solaris 10 and was
thinking about testing mail services in a zone.  What
I would like to know from any of the MD/Solaris users
is whether you used Sun tools to compile MD or did you
use the ancient version of gcc that came with Solaris.
 What type of problems did you have doing this.  I am
trying to get a feel for what to expect before I start
on this experiment and would like to learn from the
mistakes or experiences of others.  Thanks for any
input.