[Mimedefang] Re: Debugging signal 14 - slave dying unexpectedly

Matt Smith Matt at coolchilli.com
Sun Aug 12 20:45:32 EDT 2007

From: Jeff Rife <mimedefang at nabs.net>
 > > SIGALRM, and not clearing it, how can I find this?
 > > Where/how else can I track down what is causing these slaves to die?
 >Everything in SA that uses alarms should run through
 >Mail::SpamAssassin::Timeout, because that seems to be the way they
 >standardized on.

Thanks for your reply, Jeff.
I've search my SpamAssassin rules dirs (all that I could find) for
Mail::SpamAssassin::Timeout, but couldn't find any.  Is this the right
track to be chasing, or am I missing something else?
The man page for the timeout stuff seems that the above would be
correct, however, if I cannot see any calls to the SA::timeout module,
then it isn't being used, correct?

Cheers,
Matt