[Mimedefang] splitting traffic

John Rudd john at rudd.cc
Thu Aug 9 14:17:51 EDT 2007

I want to take my incoming traffic to my mimedefang boxes and split the
traffic so that an exact copy of the original pre-scanned messages goes
to my test machines.

I want to:

   a) replace the sender information with a local address (that goes to
/dev/null)

   b) remove any non-local recipients (and if there's none left after
that, then drop the split message)

   c) replace local recipients with $userpart at my-test-box

But not disturb the original message in anyway.

Anyone have an example set of code for accomplishing this?