[Mimedefang] What is the best/fastest/easiest way to use greylisting?

mike campbell mike.campbell at oracle.com
Wed Aug 1 09:11:28 EDT 2007

I've been running mimedefang for a couple of years successfully with it
interfacing to clamav and spamassassin. I have decided to try and add in
greylisting as well and upon checking around I see several places that
document how to do this:

http://www.mimedefang.org/kwiki/index.cgi?Greylisting
http://whatever.frukt.org/mimedefangfilter.text.shtml
http://mark.tranchant.co.uk/notes/greylist
http://www.golden-gryphon.com/software/misc/mimedefang-filter.html

and from the original design for greylisting there is a perl milter at
http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/downloads.html

All of these look very similar but having never tried greylisting before
was wondering what is the best/fastest/easiest implementation for use
with MD?

Any hints or tips for implementation would greatly be appreciated.
--

Mike Campbell | Principal Support Engineer | 407.458.2313
Oracle Support Services