[Mimedefang] smfi_chgheader returned MI_FAILURE

Mark London mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Sun Apr 22 14:18:55 EDT 2007

David - You are right, if I set the timeout to be at least 2 minutes, it
does deliver the message after 1.5 minutes of solid 100% cpu usage by
mimedefang.pl    A solution, albeit not a great one. :)  If I remove the
call to action_change_header in my script that adds the Spamassassin
header, the message gets delivered also immediately.  So for some
reason, a very long Preferences header take up a huge amount of cpu, at
least in my situation (p.s. I also tried upgrading to the latest version
available via the rpm, which is 2.61) - Mark