[Mimedefang] Re: sql integration of quarentine and others

Robert Dudley rob.dudley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:18:43 EDT 2007

> Hmmm base64 might be a better solution.

FWIW - I've come across this problem several times in the past with
several different apps and have found that the quickest, most
portable (used in both MS-SQL and MySQL 4 - 5) solution is to store
the mail Base64 encoded.

It is wasteful but saves so much time and worry it's almost worth the
disk overhead.

Of course if you come up with a viable alternative then I'd be
intrigued to hear it.

Cheers and good luck

Rob

---