[Mimedefang] "Freebie" spam

Todd Aiken todd.aiken at ubishops.ca
Tue Apr 17 08:48:06 EDT 2007

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting more and more of the "freebie"
type spam?  I've got a list of about 25 different domains that I am
rejecting with Sendmail, such as:

myyesfreebies.com
allfreebiestoyou.com
allfreebiestoyouonline.com
allthingfree.com

but the domain name just keeps changing.  I've also noticed that the
"From" field always contains underscores instead of spaces, which makes
them easy to pick out.

It's not a huge deal, as SpamAssassin is catching most of them, but I'm
just getting sick of even seeing them in my spam folder.

CU L8R...

Todd A. Aiken
Systems Analyst - Administrator
ITS Department
BISHOP'S UNIVERSITY
Lennoxville, Quebec, CANADA

HTML in email is like putting an air conditioner on a motorcycle.