[Mimedefang] Re: sql integration of quarentine and others

Danny Kj=?ISO-8859-1?B?5g==?=rgaard danny at resennet.dk
Mon Apr 16 04:11:39 EDT 2007

Hi,

I got my sql integration working, but i have an odd error. I first do an md5
hash of the body, and insert that into mysql, afterwards i insert the body
and the header into mysql. The hash works every time. But the entiremail
insertion, breaks every now and then, 1 out of 10 i think. I use a prepared
statement with the placeholders, but since the md5hash works and the
sqlinsertion dont, i might think that i have to escape something in the
header or body. Does any one know what this might be?

Cheers.
-Danny