[Mimedefang] Memory Limit Variables?

Mack roaringpenguin.com at bass-speaker.com
Thu Apr 12 16:09:43 EDT 2007

and with ref to the Sare stuff (RDJ) check the latest updates and wether
they are relevant to the ver of SA you have... and as a further check, write
a logfile entry with the detected stuff, so you can grep it, i found that
about 75% (prolly more but as we know stats are made up on the fly) weren't
relevant due to other rules tripping them well over the required score (ie,
some were adding 0.1 to a score of 20!).
I've just optimised my SA ruleset from RDJ by deleteing the lot and
re-downloading the ones wanted