[Mimedefang] Memory Limit Variables?

Video Game Junkie vgjunkie at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 14:34:28 EDT 2007

Just looking I don't. I'll give that a try. The machines process well
until they get overloaded with HTML based emails, then I start getting
the 4.5.1 errors and things can take a few hours to normalize.

I don't do SA for all emails, I use a whitelist (via access.db) for
certains senders/relays. Was curious if I could cut some of the fat
off the slaves that call SA mostly :)

Thanks again.
JW