[Mimedefang] Memory Limit Variables?

Stephen Loeckle sloeckle at lucidnetworks.net
Thu Apr 12 03:46:02 EDT 2007

During busy times we receive around 300 a minute and on occasion we
hit our 50 process limit. We frequently bring on new small businesses
and I'd like to get this thing optimized without throwing money at it
for ram, unless it's necessary. Current connection is 3mb which is not
currently at capacity. We run about 768k sustained during the day.

Stephen