[Mimedefang] Re: Disclaimers

Steve Hanselman SteveH at brendata.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 12:25:01 EDT 2007

I think the bottom line is, some people's companies add disclaimers that they have no control over, if you don't like them, filter out those people, if you miss something they type that could one day help you - tough.

Likewise top posting, I read a lot of my email on a PDA and top posting helps me no end as I normally only see the first 1k......