[Mimedefang] Problems with Query.pm
bleyton at cpe-corp.com
Thu Sep 7 18:07:00 EDT 2006
It's been a while since I built the filter, so I didn't remember what I had
done. I found a different version of the subroutine that seems to work, so
whatever the problem was, it appears to be fixed now (though I'm now chasing
a mail loop, but that's a different story).
Thanks for your help,
> -----Original Message-----
> From: David F. Skoll [mailto:dfs at roaringpenguin.com]
> Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 2:25 PM
> To: mimedefang at lists.roaringpenguin.com
> Subject: Re: [Mimedefang] Problems with Query.pm
> Brian Leyton wrote:
> > IP address given at
> > line 255, <STDIN> line 1.
> Since MIMEDefang doesn't have built-in support for SPF, you
> must have modified your filter to call functions in
> SPF::Query. You need to track down how you're calling them
> and why it's not passing in an IP address. In other words,
> this is a filter bug, not a MIMEDefang bug.
More information about the MIMEDefang