[Mimedefang] Getting Geylisting working

Andrew Watkins andrew at dcs.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Sep 28 08:08:09 EDT 2006

I thought I would look at greylisting, and follow the example on the
wiki website using the SQLite version:
	http://www.mimedefang.com/kwiki/index.cgi?Greylisting

Since, I have noticed a few bugs in the perl code and after fixing them
I still get a couple of errors. I wonder has any got a working version
of GreyListingSQLite then let us know.

Information I am after:

- Perl script which creates the Database - Version on web works but you
get an error with SQLlite 3.

DBI::db=HASH(0x8279b94)->disconnect invalidates 1 active statement
handle (either destroy statement handles or call finish on them before
disconnecting) at CreateDB.pl line 25.
closing dbh with active statement handles at CreateDB.pl line 25.

- The filter_recipient code.
	Since getting an error "couldn't insert tripple"

- GreyListCleanup.pl script:
	Couple of typos in the original.

Thanks

Andrew